Here's the fabrication that's outstanding:
- Crotch strap mounts - I know what I'm doing here and have ordered the steel.
- Complete exhaust mount - I have a plan, have the steel; just need to think about exhaust position again.
- Weld-in body support bobbin on the driver's side.
- Weld in body mount tab on the PAX side - perhaps use a modified water-jet tab that I already have.
- Weld in exhaust lockwire tab. A what? I'll explain another time.
- Front ARB mounts - need to be 'adjustable' i.e. multi-position.
- Rear ARB mounts.
- Prop Centre Bearing Mount - still not bought prop - next purchase.
- Finish Prop Catcher.
- Clutch Pedal Stop
- Hand Brake Cable Bracket - have the basis of this but needs sand blasting.
- Finish undertray tabs.
- Bonnet catch tabs.
- Rear tub mounts - need to contact Gemini builders to see what they did.
Kate and I are only planning a mini-moon so I may even get a day to work through some of these w/c 1st Oct.
In the mean time, wish us luck!